If you have any questions about placing an online order or need to check on the details of an existing order please email our customer services team on firstname.lastname@example.org, from Monday to Thursday 8:30am - 5pm, Friday 8:30am - 4pm (GMT)
Personal to You
We know that finding the perfect pieces for you is a personal experience. If you’d like to be introduced to the new collection and discuss your requirements and requests with a personal advisor, you can book an appointment at our Mount Street store in London.
Please send your enquiry here.
Pringle of Scotland offers
free UK delivery for orders over £400 or click & collect orders
|Location||Service||Delivery Cost (Excluding Duty and Taxes)||Delivery||Returns|
FREE on orders over £400
|Next day if ordered before 2pm, Mon-Fri||Free|
|United Kingdom||Click & Collect - London||FREE||Within 24 hours excluding Sunday||Free|
FREE on orders over £400
|2-3 Days||At customer's expense, via tracked service|
FREE on orders over £400
|2-5 Days||At customer's expense, via tracked service|
|Rest of the world †||DHL||£30
FREE on orders over £400
|2-7 Days||At customer's expense via tracked service|
Tax and duty on orders being shipped into the EU
Shipping charges to the EU are calculated to deliver your order with all costs included (including freight, VAT, any applicable duties, and clearance and custom's administrative charges). You will not have any additional charges to pay when the goods are imported and delivered to you.
The UK-EU Free Trade Agreement (FTA) deal, implemented on 1 January 2021, has resulted in additional costs for all orders crossing the UK-EU border, and additional duties for orders that do not meet the duty exemption criteria. Orders that cross the UK-EU border are only exempt from duty if the Country of Origin of the products is the UK. Products that are not of UK origin, including products manufactured in the EU, are subject to import duties at EU customs. These duties are now being calculated in the checkout, so our customers will not have to pay any additional charges when the goods are imported into the EU. Taxes are also being charged at the time of import, so we are removing tax from the products before adding it back in the checkout.
* Europe and EU — Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
† Rest Of World — Australia, Canada, China, Gibraltar, Hong Kong, Japan, Kuwait, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Macao, Qatar.
Customers located outside of the locations mentioned above please contact our customer services for assistance.
- Delivery times are estimated and timeline commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date the order is placed.
- Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order.
- Delivery can take longer than expected due to customs clearance procedures in certain countries.
- Please note shipping may take longer than stated during sale periods.
- Orders placed after the cut-off times or on weekends and public holidays will be processed the following working day.
- All orders are shipped from the UK.
- Any customs duty, import tax and any local clearance fees are included in the Shipping price in the checkout
- We do not deliver to freight forwarding addresses or PO Boxes.
- Once you have received a despatch confirmation email, you will receive a tracking number that will allow you to track your order from despatch to your doorstep.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TERMS
Total cost calculations and other international shipping services are brought to you by Pringle’s partner, Webinterpret. The following terms and conditions apply. They will also help you to understand how international shipping works.
Total Cost of Buying and Shipping Pringle's Products
With the help of Webinterpret’s Total Cost Calculator™, you will have complete information on the cost of shipping your items before you make the purchase. The total cost includes:
- The product purchase price (including any applicable local taxes and handling fees);
- Customs duty, import tax and any local clearance fees applicable for your country;
- International shipping charges to your designated delivery address; and
- Shipping company surcharges
The total cost is guaranteed - it is pre-calculated and pre-paid so you won’t receive any bills from the shipping company or a customs invoice.
Note that you are purchasing the product(s) from Pringle, not from Webinterpret. Pringle’s Terms and Conditions apply to the product purchase.
Most products offered by Pringle can be shipped internationally. However, it is possible that some products may be subject to certain import restrictions specific to your country.
Customs Duty and Tax
Customs duty and import tax are specific to a particular country. Customs authorities in each country calculate duty and tax based on a number of factors, including:
- the category in which the product is classified in the international Harmonized Code (HS) system;
- the value of the product (the price you paid);
- for most countries, duty is calculated on a “CIF” basis (meaning Cost, Insurance and Freight), so the shipping charge you pay will also be factored in to the calculation of the duty that will be charged.
- Orders to the USA of under $800 in total value should be duty free under the de minimis value threshold. The final calculation will be made in your shopping basket.
You will generally not see Customs paperwork. You should be aware that the actual tax and duty charged by the Customs authorities in your country sometimes turns out to be higher or lower than the amount you paid, for a number of reasons. For example, a particular Customs authority may classify your product in a different category in the Harmonised Code (HS) system from the category used by the Total Cost Calculator, or your local Customs authorities may (for whatever reason) use a different formula to calculate the duty; or the calculation may be affected by a change in currency exchange rates between the time of our calculation and the time the tax and duty is paid to Customs authorities. The important point here is that in such situations, you will not be charged extra (if the amount is greater) or receive a refund (if the amount is less).
Your order will be picked up by Pringle’s shipping partner directly from Pringle’s fulfilment centre and delivered to your address. As the recipient of the package, you are the “Importer of Record”.
Privacy and Data Protection
In order to assist Pringle to ship your orders internationally to you, certain personal information about you is provided to Webinterpret (including Webinterpret affiliates and trusted suppliers as necessary), including your name, delivery address, phone number, the product(s) you buy from Pringle, and the price you pay for them. Webinterpret will treat this information as private and confidential and will only use it for the purpose of providing Total Cost calculations and assisting Pringle with export and customs compliance. Webinterpret is committed to responsible data management, complies with applicable data protection legislation, and employs industry standard practices to protect the security of your data, which is stored securely in the “cloud” - which may include locations in the United States and other countries that do not have privacy laws comparable to those in the European Union, for example. By arranging for international shipping of your purchases from Pringle, you consent to the disclosure of personal information to Webinterpret as described in this section.
Questions About Cross-Border Shipping?
Please contact Pringle’s Customer Service if you have any questions about tax and duty or export/import compliance. If appropriate, Pringle will work with Webinterpret to provide you with the answers.
Webinterpret provides a suite of cross-border e-Commerce technology enabled services that enables online retailers to offer and sell products to international customers, with shipping charges, duties and taxes pre-calculated.
“Webinterpret” and “Total Cost Calculator” are trademarks owned by Webinterpret, and they are used here with permission.
Click and Collect
You can now shop online at pringlescotland.com and collect your order from our flagship store at 94 Mount Street, London W1K 2SZ within 24 hours during regular store opening hours. The store is closed on Sunday so orders placed after 2 p.m. on Saturday will not normally be available until Monday. Personalised items will also take their usual lead-time. To use this service, simply select Click and Collect as the delivery method in the checkout.
Once your order has been prepared you will receive a notification email inviting you to come in store to collect your purchase. We will keep your order in store for 14 days before it is returned and a full refund issued to you, unless your order includes personalised item(s) that cannot be returned for an exchange or refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
When collecting your items, please ensure that you have your confirmation email and valid photo identification or the credit / debit card used to pay for the order. If you would like someone to collect the order on your behalf, please ensure that they have the original order confirmation email, and your valid photo identification or the credit / debit card used to pay for the order. You will also be asked to sign a copy of the picking list when you collect the goods.
Please note that we are unable to accept Apple Pay, Google Pay or Paypal for our Click & Collect service.
If you are not completely happy with your online order, you can return it to us up to 30 days from the delivery date. If you have any questions regarding your online order or returning an item to us, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com our Customer Services team or phone them on +44 (0) 1450 360200. Please note, our Customer Services team are available Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm (GMT) excluding UK Bank Holidays.
For free returns in the UK, clearly address your parcel with the below and include a copy of our returns form which can be downloaded using the link below. You can drop off your parcel at any local Post Office.
Pringle of Scotland
94 Mount Street
For international returns
For returns outside of the UK please fill out the returns form sent with your delivery and post back with a tracked delivery service to the below address.
Pringle of Scotland
94 Mount Street
Packaging your item
- Repack the items for return with the order summary and returns form from the original packaging. Your return cannot be processed without the order summary.
- Securely seal the package using the original packaging. If your box or bag is damaged and cannot be reused, please pack your items securely in alternative packaging.
- Please send all the items you wish to return in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
Pringle of Scotland offers returns only and no exchanges. Goods must be returned within 30 days (from receipt) in their original condition, after which we reserve the right to issue a refund. Incomplete, damaged, worn, soiled or altered returns will not be accepted or refunded. All items with swing tags removed will also not be accepted or refunded. Returns from outside of the UK should be sent through a tracked delivery service. Pringle of Scotland does not take responsibility for damage that occurs during an international returns process, so please ensure that the package is well protected when returned to us. Refunds can take up the 14 days to process from the receipt of the goods.
Customs duty, tax and charges cannot be refunded on international returns. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Pringle of Scotland accepts Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Paypal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Shopify Pay and SOFORT. We sell in British Pounds (GBP), US Dollars (USD), Euros (EUR), Australian Dollars (AUF), Canadian Dollars (CAD), Danish Krone (DKK), Hong Kong Dollars (HKD), Japanese Yen (JPY), New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and Singapore Dollars (SGD) when paying by Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, and Shopify Pay.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay Later in 3
· Pay Later
Further information and Klarna's user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
Womenswear (In centimetres)
|High hip (10cm below waist)|
|Low hip (20cm below waist)|
|Nape to waist|
|Arm length (Nape to wrist bone, straight arm)|
Menswear (In centimetres)
|Inseam (Unfinished length, varies by style)|
|Arm length (From nape to wrist bone)|
Firstly, please read the care label inside your garment before cleaning.
Cashmere knitwear can be hand-washed or dry-cleaned.
We recommend the following process for hand-washing:
- Turn your garment inside out and place it into lukewarm water containing a mild detergent.
- Gently press the water through fabric – do not rub, wring or stretch the garment.
- Rinse thoroughly in clean cold/lukewarm water.
- Squeeze out excess water (or alternatively, use a short spin cycle in a washing machine), taking care not to stretch the garment.
- On a flat surface, smooth the garment back into shape.
- Dry flat, away from sunlight or direct heat sources.
- Do NOT tumble dry.
- Once dry, press lightly on reverse with a cool iron.
- Alternatively, cashmere can be dry- cleaned, though the super soft feeling will not be as noticeable owing to the chemicals within the process.
A Note on Pilling
Pilling is a normal process which occurs on the cashmere fibre and after wearing, small balls or 'pills' will appear on the garment. These are caused by some of the fibres tangling together as areas are rubbed during wear. Pilling can be managed by removing them by hand or by using a cashmere comb. Once the pilling has been removed, and after a few washes, you will notice the garment becomes softer to handle and touch.
Always store clothes clean. Dirt can attract moths. Dry-cleaning cashmere can repel moths as they dislike the chemical smell. Storing in a zipped bag will also deter them. Regularly air and clean wardrobes and drawers. Shake out garments periodically. Anti-moth products such as lavender sachets and cedar balls may also help to prevent moths
For PR enquiries, samples and image requests please email firstname.lastname@example.org