If you have any questions about placing an online order or need to check on the details of an existing order please email our customer services team on email@example.com, from Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm (GMT)
Pringle of Scotland offers
free worldwide shipping
|United Kingdom||UK Mail||Next day if ordered before 2pm, Mon-Fri||Free|
|Europe *||OCS||1-2 Days||At customer's expense, via tracked service|
|Rest of the world †||OCS||2-6 Days||At customer's expense via tracked service|
* Europe and EU — Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
† Rest Of World — Australia, Canada, China, Gibraltar, Hong Kong, Japan, Kuwait, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, United States, UAE, Macao, Qatar.
- UK orders placed before 2pm will be delivered the business next day.
- Delivery times are estimates and timeline commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date the order is placed.
- Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order.
- Delivery can take longer than expected due to customs clearance procedures in certain countries.
- Please note shipping may take longer than stated during sale periods.
- Orders placed after the cut-off times or on weekends and public holidays will be processed the following working day.
- All orders are shipped from the UK.
- We do not deliver to freight forwarding addresses or PO Boxes.
- Once you have received a despatch confirmation email, you will receive a tracking number that will allow you to track your order from despatch to your doorstep.
- Orders for delivery outside of the EU will be sent Duty Paid (DDP).
- Products delivered to destinations outside the EU may be subject to import taxes, fees, levies or other charges which are the sole responsibility of the purchaser, or the recipient of the purchase if different. This may delay your delivery time, and it is your responsibility to pay the necessary charges for local authorities to release products from Customs. You may wish to contact the relevant Customs authorities for clarification before placing an order.
Pringle of Scotland uses a standard pricing policy to ensure that all of our customers are charged the same price, regardless of where they live. We do not offer VAT refunds on orders delivered outside of the EU.
Orders for delivery outside of the EU will be sent Duty Paid (DDP).
If you are not completely happy with your online order, you can return it to us up to 14 days from the delivery date. If you have any questions regarding your online order or returning an item to us, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org our Customer Services team or phone them on +44 (0) 1450 360200. Please note, our Customer Services team are available Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm (GMT) excluding UK Bank Holidays.
For free returns in the UK please click here and follow the easy steps via the Royal Mail returns portal. Please email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1450 360200 our customer service for further information if Royal Mail do no accept your parcel due to size or weight restrictions.
For international returns
For returns outside of the UK please fill out the returns form sent with your delivery and post back with a tracked delivery service to the below address.
Pringle of Scotland Returns, C/O Torque Logistics, Wortley Moor Road, Wortley, Leeds, LS12 4JH
Download a copy of our returns form here
Packaging your item
- Repack the items for return with the order summary and returns form from the original packaging. Your return cannot be processed without the order summary.
- Securely seal the package using the original packaging. If your box or bag is damaged and cannot be reused, please pack your items securely in alternative packaging.
- Please send all the items you wish to return in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
Pringle of Scotland offers returns only and no exchanges at this stage. Goods must be returned within 14 days (from receipt) in their original condition, after this we reserve the right to issue a refund. Incomplete, damaged, worn, soiled or altered returns will not be accepted or refunded. All items with swing tags removed will also not be accepted or refunded. Returns from outside of the UK should be sent through a tracked delivery service. Pringle of Scotland does not take responsibility for damage that occurs during an international returns process, so please ensure that the package is well protected when returned to us. Refunds can take up the 14 days to process from the receipt of the goods.
Pringle of Scotland accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Paypal, and Apple Pay.
Womenswear (In centimetres)
|High hip (10cm below waist)|
|Low hip (20cm below waist)|
|Nape to waist|
|Arm length (Nape to wrist bone, straight arm)|
Menswear (In centimetres)
|Inseam (Unfinished length, varies by style)|
|Arm length (From nape to wrist bone)|
Firstly, please read the care label inside your garment before cleaning.
Cashmere knitwear can be hand-washed or dry-cleaned.
We recommend the following process for hand-washing:
- Turn your garment inside out and place it into lukewarm water containing a mild detergent.
- Gently press the water through fabric – do not rub, wring or stretch the garment.
- Rinse thoroughly in clean cold/lukewarm water.
- Squeeze out excess water (or alternatively, use a short spin cycle in a washing machine), taking care not to stretch the garment.
- On a flat surface, smooth the garment back into shape.
- Dry flat, away from sunlight or direct heat sources.
- Do NOT tumble dry.
- Once dry, press lightly on reverse with a cool iron.
- Alternatively, cashmere can be dry- cleaned, though the super soft feeling will not be as noticeable owing to the chemicals within the process.
A Note on Pilling
Pilling is a normal process which occurs on the cashmere fibre and after wearing, small balls or 'pills' will appear on the garment. These are caused by some of the fibres tangling together as areas are rubbed during wear. Pilling can be managed by removing them by hand or by using a cashmere comb. Once the pilling has been removed, and after a few washes, you will notice the garment becomes softer to handle and touch.
Always store clothes clean. Dirt can attract moths. Dry-cleaning cashmere can repel moths as they dislike the chemical smell. Storing in a zipped bag will also deter them. Regularly air and clean wardrobes and drawers. Shake out garments periodically. Anti-moth products such as lavender sachets and cedar balls may also help to prevent moths
For PR enquiries, samples and image requests please email firstname.lastname@example.org